Transformation Zone is a cooperative ministry led by Plain City UMC, St. John’s Lutheran Church in Grove City, Agape Marysville, Marysville First UMC, and New Albany UMC (along with help from many other churches). Throughout the week, participants will stay at Marysville First United Methodist Church and work in ministry projects throughout the Central Ohio area. We will work at approximately 20 sites during the week, with up to 200 participants! The goal of Transformation Zone is to offer real change to our communities through the love of Jesus which transforms us. We will work hard during the day, and worship together each evening as we allow Christ to transform us.
7th-12th graders are invited to join us from July 7-12, 2013 ($125 per participant).
5th-6th graders are invited to join us July 10-12, 2013 ($50 per participant).
All participants will be staying on site for the entire week, and each church is responsible for providing adequate adult supervision (male and female; 1 adult per 8 students) for your teens for the entire week, including overnight. All participants will be assigned to a work team, which will consist of 2 adults and approximately 8 teens from various church groups. You must bring enough vehicles to transport the same number of students you have in your group throughout the week.
Deadlines and Fee Schedule:
- $25 deposit per participant is due upon registration to hold your spaces
- Total cost is due June 15, along with all forms
- Trip packets will be mailed out at the beginning of March and will include supply lists, participant packing lists, and all necessary medical and release forms.
- A final roster must be included by June 15, including:
- Names of students and chaperones
- Vehicle types, number of seatbelts, and driver names
Registration is now open here.
If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to email@example.com. Payments are to be mailed to Marysville FUMC, 207 S. Court St., Marysville OH 43040 and made out to Marysville FUMC (with T-Zone 2013 in the memo)
To view this information in a pdf, you can download it here: