Are you getting questions about Transformation Zone 2016? Are you ready to bring your church? Here’s some details to answer your questions!
1. Be sure to register all of your participants at the registration tab on this site.
2. Send your church’s deposit to Marysville FUMC, 207 S. Court St., Marysville OH 43040 (make sure your check is written to Marysville FUMC and not Transformation Zone!)
3. Read through the Leader Info packet 2016, and let us know if you have any questions (email@example.com)
4. Print out the Tzone 2016 Poster for your students, and get PUMPED!
5. Wait for an email from our team with all of the trip preparations!
6. Get ready for a GREAT week, and we’ll see you July 10!
Transformation Zone is a local mission experience birthed out of a desire for students to experience missions locally and make an impact in the Central Ohio area. For years, students have gone on mission trips, and we have taught them that they can have the same impact in their own communities when they return home. In 2008, a number of youth leaders joined together to create a local mission trip that would make those words a reality. Youth ministries around Ohio gather together in Marysville for a week each of serving our community. We go into Union, Franklin, Champaign, and Delaware Counties to partner with ministries and share the love of God with people right around us.
At Transformation Zone, we spend our week serving the people of Central Ohio at 15-20 sites, and each evening we will come together for worship, meals, and lodging at Marysville First United Methodist Church.
Transformation Zone 2016 will take place July 10-15. If you are interested in more details about this mission experience before you register, email firstname.lastname@example.org . The cost is $125 per participant for the week, and churches can register online.
For more information, email: email@example.com .